Are you dreaming of exploring the ancient ruins of Istanbul, savoring the delicious Turkish cuisine, or relaxing on the beautiful beaches along the Mediterranean coast? If so, then it’s time to start planning your trip to Turkey! But before you can set foot in this fascinating country, you’ll need to obtain a Turkey visa. And if you’re from Nepal, navigating through the application process can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve put together this ultimate guide to obtaining a Turkey visa from Nepal – with everything you need to know about requirements, processing times and tips for a successful application. So grab your passport and let’s get started! TURKEY VISA FROM NEPAL
Overview of Turkey visa requirements for Nepalese and Palestinian citizens
As of June 2018, Nepalese and Palestinian citizens are required to obtain a visa prior to travelling to Turkey. The process for obtaining a visa can be completed online or at a Turkish embassy or consulate.
Nepalese citizens require a valid passport and one recent passport-sized photograph when applying for a Turkey visa. Palestinian citizens must also provide a copy of their passports as well as two recent passport-sized photographs. In addition, both Nepalese and Palestinian applicants must submit proof of travel insurance that covers medical expenses and repatriation in the event of an emergency.
Once the necessary documents have been gathered, the application process can be started online through the website of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. After the application has been submitted, Nepalese and Palestinian citizens will need to schedule an appointment at a Turkish embassy or consulate in order to have their biometric information (fingerprints and photograph) taken. Applicants will then need to pay the visa fee before their visas can be issued.
Types of visa available to Nepalese and Palestinian citizens
As a Nepalese or Palestinian citizen, you have a few different options when it comes to obtaining a Turkey visa. You can apply for a tourist visa, which allows you to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days; a business visa, which allows you to stay for up to 180 days and conduct business activities; or an e-Visa, which allows for a shorter stay of up to 30 days and is obtained entirely online. Whichever type of visa you choose, be sure to complete the application process well in advance of your travel date, as it can take several weeks to obtain a visa from the Turkish government.
Documents required to apply for a Turkey visa in Nepal
To apply for a Turkey visa in Nepal, you will need to submit the following documents:
1. A completed Turkey visa application form. You can download the form here: TURKEY VISA FOR PALESTINIAN CITIZENS
2. A passport-sized photograph of yourself.
3. Your passport, which must be valid for at least six months from the date of your planned arrival in Turkey. Make sure that there are at least two blank pages in your passport for the Turkish visa stamp.
4. Proof of onward travel from Turkey. This could be in the form of a return ticket or an itinerary for your onward journey.
5. Evidence of sufficient financial means to support your stay in Turkey. This could be in the form of bank statements, credit card statements, or a letter from your employer confirming your salary and leave dates if you are employed full-time. If you are self-employed, you will need to provide evidence of income such as tax returns or financial accounts. Students will need to provide evidence of enrollment at a Turkish university or college, as well as proof of adequate funds to cover their living expenses while studying in Turkey. Retirees will need to provide proof of a pension or other source of regular income that is sufficient to cover their living expenses while in Turkey
How to Apply for a Turkey Visa from Nepal
As of September 2019, citizens of Nepal can apply for a Turkish visa either online or through the Turkish embassy in Kathmandu. The process is relatively straightforward and can be completed in a few simple steps.
Before beginning the application process, make sure you have all the required documents. These include a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of your planned arrival in Turkey, a passport-sized photo, and proof of travel insurance. You will also need to provide evidence of your hotel reservations or other accommodation arrangements in Turkey.
Once you have gathered all the necessary documents, you can begin the application process by visiting the website of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. On the homepage, click on the “Online Visa Application” link under the “Consular Services” heading. This will take you to the Online Visa Application System page.
Select “Nepal” as your country of residence and click on the “Apply Now” button. You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to create an account. Once you have registered and logged in, you can begin filling out the application form. Be sure to enter all information accurately and completely. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
After completing the application form, pay the visa fee online and schedule an appointment for your interview at the Turkish embassy in Kathmandu. On the day of your appointment, bring all required documents with you
We hope this guide has provided you with the necessary information to obtain a Turkey visa from Nepal. Following these steps closely, and ensuring that all documents are in order will increase your chances of receiving your visa quickly and without any issues. A Turkey visa is an important step for those looking to travel abroad, so it’s essential that you follow the instructions carefully. Good luck on your travels!