Are you a Japanese citizen dreaming of visiting the enchanting Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Look no further! In this step-by-step guide, we will unveil all the secrets behind applying for a Saudi visa. Whether you’re planning an adventurous desert safari or longing to experience the vibrant culture and history, this blog post is your ultimate resource on navigating through the visa application process hassle-free. Get ready to embark on a journey like no other as we unravel the mysteries and unlock opportunities that await you in this captivating Arabian land. SAUDI VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
Introduction to Saudi Visas for Japanese Citizens
As of April 28, 2019, Japanese citizens are able to apply for a Saudi visa through the online application portal. The process is as follows:
1. Go to the website:
2. Select “Japanese” under the “Citizens of” drop-down menu
3. Choose the type of visa you wish to apply for from the options provided: business, work, residency, family visit, tourism, or pilgrimage
4. Click on the green “Apply Now” button
5. On the next page, you will be asked to create an account by entering your email address and setting up a password
6. Once your account has been created, log in and fill out the application form with all required information
7. Pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
8. Schedule an appointment for biometrics collection at a Visa Application Centre (VAC)
9. Prepare all required documents for your appointment and submit them at the VAC
10. After your application has been processed, you will receive your visa via email
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for a Saudi Visa
In order to apply for a Saudi visa as a Japanese citizen, you must first meet the eligibility criteria. The criteria are as follows:
-You must have a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining before expiration
-You must have a return ticket or onward ticket to show that you will be leaving Saudi Arabia after your visit. SAUDI VISA FOR JAPANESE CITIZENS
-You must have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Saudi Arabia
-If you are visiting for business purposes, you must have an invitation from a company or organization in Saudi Arabia
-If you are visiting for religious purposes, you must have a letter of invitation from the religious authorities in Saudi Arabia
-If you are visiting for medical purposes, you must have a letter from a hospital or doctor in Saudi Arabia
Required Documents to Apply for a Saudi Visa
In order to apply for a Saudi visa, Japanese citizens are required to submit the following documents:
-A valid passport
-A completed and signed visa application form
-An invitation letter from a sponsor in Saudi Arabia, if applicable
-A recent passport-sized photo
-Proof of financial means, such as bank statements or a letter from an employer
-A medical certificate of good health, including proof of vaccination against certain diseases
Steps Involved in Applying for a Saudi Visa
1. The first step is to gather the required documents. These include a passport, a completed visa application form, a photograph, and a letter of invitation from your sponsor in Saudi Arabia.
2. The next step is to submit your visa application form and supporting documents to the nearest Saudi consulate or embassy.
3. Once your application has been received and processed, you will be contacted for an interview at the consulate or embassy.
4. After your interview, you will need to pay the applicable visa fee and schedule a time for your fingerprints to be taken.
5. Once your fingerprints have been taken, you will receive your Saudi visa within 10-15 days.
How Long Does it Take to Receive Your Visa?
It usually takes around 3-4 weeks to receive your Saudi visa after you have submitted your application. The processing time may vary depending on the Embassy or Consulate where you have applied. Once your application is approved, you will be notified to pick up your passport with the visa inside.
Fees Associated with Applying for a Saudi Visa
There are a few fees associated with applying for a Saudi visa. The first is the application fee, which is $160 for most applicants. This fee is paid when you submit your visa application and is non-refundable.
The second fee is the visa issuance fee, which is $161 for most applicants. This fee is paid when your visa is approved and must be paid in cash or by credit card at the time of pickup.
There may also be a reciprocity fee charged by the Saudi government depending on your citizenship. For example, citizens of the United States currently have to pay $131 as a reciprocity fee when applying for certain types of visas.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Do I need a visa to enter Saudi Arabia?
A: Yes, all foreigners entering Saudi Arabia need a visa.
Q: How do I apply for a Saudi visa?
A: You can apply for a Saudi visa through the embassy or consulate of Saudi Arabia in your home country, or through a designated travel agency.
Q: What documents do I need to submit with my application?
A: When applying for a Saudi visa, you will need to submit your passport, two recent passport-sized photographs, and a completed application form. Additional documents may be required depending on your reason for travel.
Q: How long does it take to process a Saudi visa application?
A: It usually takes around two weeks to process a Saudi visa application.
Q: How much does it cost to obtain a Saudi visa?
A: The cost of a Saudi visa varies depending on your nationality and the type of visa you are applying for.
Applying for a Saudi visa as a Japanese citizen can be an intimidating process. However, with the right information and guidance, it doesn’t have to be. We hope that our step-by-step guide has given you the insights you need in order to apply successfully for your Saudi visa without any hiccups along the way. Good luck!